- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Registration and contact information: We collect information about you when you register for Mobiscroll or start a trial to our service. This information you provide may include your first name, last name, user name, email address, company, mailing address and phone number. We may also collect name and email address through Intercom’s communication tools.
- Usage data: We may collect information on how you use our products to improve our offering and services to you.
- During trial: The trial code relies on remote authentication that goes though our trial service. For the trial to function and active internet connection is necessary and the code needs to communicate with https://trial.mobiscroll.com We collect usage data during the trial which may include the components you are initializing, configuration data strictly related to the functioning of the components. The data is required for the trial server to return a validated response that unlocks functionality. Please note that this is strictly required for the trial. The licensed version of the products we provide do not communicate with any of the remote Mobiscroll servers.
- After trial: We do not collect any usage data after the trial ends. The licensed version works completely offline and is disconnected from any of the Mobiscroll servers.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- To provide maintain and improve offerings.
- To process inquiries and provide customer service.
- To control unauthorized use of the service and products.
- To process payment.
- To analyze trends in aggregate data.
- To communicate with you for technical, non technical support, newsletter.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We never sell any of your information. We don't share or transfer your information with third parties except the following limited circumstances:
- We may share it with third party service providers that helps us conduct our business and provide you with our offerings, services and tools.
- We may share your Payment information with our payment processor (Braintree) to process your payments.
- We may share aggregate information (anonymized), which does not identify you as an individual, but may include usage, viewing and technical information, such as platforms, browsers and screen resolutions.
YOUR CONTROLS YOUR CHOICES
- Communication preferences: If you no longer want to receive our Newsletters or Release updates you can opt-out/opt-in at any time in your account.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update the information you provided at any time in your account or contact us if you need any help. You may also request that we correct inaccurate information or delete it if you wish to. While we do these free of charge, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, abusive or require disproportionate technical effort.
Mobiscroll utilizes certain third party services that may process personal data submitted to Mobiscroll’s services. These service providers are listed below and may be updated from time to time:
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.